Corroboree Ski Lodge Facilities
Why stay at Corroboree?
Corroboree Ski Lodge Perisher Valley, offers a premier location less 150 meters to the Perisher Quad Chairlift - but also boasts a reputation for fantastic food, wine and lodge facilities that have earned us Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence in 2015 and 2016.
We have listed below some of the key points that set us aside from others and will give you more bang for your buck when you stay with us at Corroboree.
- Comfortable and very spacious rooms, each with their own private bathrooms
- Ski Storage room
- Boot Drying room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Biggest Guest lounge on the mountain with:
- Large TV
- Free DVD Library with over 300 titles available
- Huge Games table with cards and many games readily available for guests
- 3 different Lounge/conversation areas
- Balcony with views of the Perisher Front Valley
- In-House bar with Pool Table, Darts Board and Large TV (Satellite digital Free-to-air and Foxtel)
- Extensive Wine List
- Comprehensive Whisky List
- Renowned quality meals
- Great Espresso Coffee
- Quality Linen and Towels
- Guest laundry service is also available
A full buffet breakfast is served every day that includes:
- Selection of cereals, yoghurt, toasts and juices. We try to offer low sugar options for our cereals but do still offer treats like Coco-Pops on a limited bases (served every 2nd day only)
- Daily Hot Specials. We like to make it a little varied to cater for different tastes so we serve eggs done different ways daily (poached, fried, scrambled), roasted tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns, sausages and Pancakes just to name a few
- Tea and coffee are always available 24/7
- Espresso Coffee available at an additional charge
Dinner service is a three-course set menu. Our wait-staff provide full table service so that you can unwind and enjoy a delicious meal after a day out in the mountains’ environment.
Dinner service for children is a two-course menu.
We are committed to providing nutritious and wholesome meals and are proud to be able to offer one of the best Wine Lists in the area.
Please notify us prior to arrival if you have any special dietary requirements.
Relax in our bar after a great day on the snow.
Corroboree Bar has wonderful views of Front Valley to Mt Perisher, watch the sun set behind the mountains while you mix with other guests over a well-deserved beverage. Recline in the Bar Lounge area in front of the fire or enjoy the Bar that has large screen TV for the important sporting events.
We have over 25 Whiskeys to try. These come from all over the world and include some iconic brands from Scotland but also include whiskeys from Japan, Ireland and even Australia. We also offer a fantastic wine list to accompany our lovely meals, or to simply enjoy while relaxing by the fire
The Corroboree Bar also has a pool table and dartboard.