Corroboree Lodge Perisher Valley, offers a premier location less 150 metres to the Perisher Quad Chairlift - but also boasts a reputation for fantastic food, wine and lodge facilities that have earned us TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence in 2015, 2016 and 2017. We were also delighted to receive the PRREMS (Perisher Range Resorts Environmental Management System) 2017 Commitment Award.
We have listed below some of the key points that set us aside from others and will give you more bang for your buck when you stay with us at Corroboree.
- Comfortable and very spacious rooms, each with their own private bathrooms
- Ski Storage room
- Boot Drying/Warming Rack specially imported from Canada.
- Free WiFi
- Biggest Guest lounge on the mountain with:
- Large TV
- Free DVD Library with over 400 titles available
- Huge Games table with cards and many board games readily available
- 3 different Lounge/conversation areas
- Balcony with views of the Perisher Front Valley
- In-House bar with:
- Pool Table
- Dart Board
- 3 x Large TV (Satellite digital Free-to-air and Foxtel)
- Extensive Wine List
- Comprehensive Whisky List
- Renown quality meals
- Great Espresso Coffee
- Quality Linen and Towels
- Guest laundry service is also available
Recover from a great day on the slopes
Book a remedial and sports massage from our qualified specialist
Our Masseuse, Johanna, is a therapist who is passionate about keeping your body and mind in the best possible shape for a great time on the slopes.
She has a Diploma in Remedial Massage and Sports massage with 18 years of experience.
Johanna will tailor the treatment to each individual working as deeply or gently as required. She believes that massage should feel fantastic whilst getting the job done.
All massages need to booked in advance.